Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dear Santa,

So Christmas is usually a time where I keep my wish list to myself. Mainly because most people know I am very particular when it comes to clothes. So my pickiness tends to keep me restricted to gift cards. However there are two things I want really badly this year. The first is the Arabic Level 1 Rosetta Stone program, because that language isn't learning itself. (And I've done all 4 of the French disks and LOVED that program) and the second thing are these boots.




I can never decide where UGGS are in the scheme of high fashion. One friend rags on me ALL THE TIME for wearing them (I have 4 pairs). But my skinny jeans have never had a better friend than my UGGS. If I recall correctly, these boots were on Oprah's 'Favorite Things' list last year. The only color I really adore is the red, but their are some other vibrant colors that should take care of the winter blahs. So if Santa is reading this, these are the only things I want this year. I have been a very good girl for the last twenty minutes and I do solemnly swear, that I will never wear these boots with shorts or a mini skirt.


I will leave you milk and cookies!!!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment